My Photo
Name:
Location: Norway

Friday, March 18, 2005

Collections

Yes, I am a collector and I have been one all my life. I collect many of the common things, but I also love to collect small surprises which means alot to me, while other people can laugh about them. Like tooth paste from different countries :-) I collect heart shaped stones, penpals, travel books, egg cups, espresso cups, quilts, Bibles, orchids, timbles, nativity scenes, Easter eggs, spools, art magnets, shells, spools, accesories, postcards, dolls, smiles......yes, you can collect everything.

The girls are still ill, and I am home from work with them today also. Which give me some extra time for homefun, decorating, writing letters, organize some of my collections, reading and just smelling the roses.

1 Comments:

Blogger elaine.hayes said...

Hi Britt Arnhild -

Sorry to hear the girls have been sick! I hope they feel better soon.

I love all the photos of your collections. : )

Elaine

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home