My Photo
Name:
Location: Norway

Monday, February 28, 2005

Miss my quilting!

I started quilting back in 1980, and have made hundreds of quilts since then. A few big size bed quilts, but mostly smaller quilts and miniatures. But the last few years there has not been much time for my quilting. I still have quite alot of projects going on, but there is not much progress in any of them. I almost made a start again last night though - I did a sketch of a glass jar I have filled with vintage spools. And today I am searching in my craft cupboard for a small fresh green quilt I have and which I am handquilting. But where has it hided?

Will show you a picture as soon as I find it, but meanwhile the sketch is all I can show. Well, two sketches actually. When Marta saw me drawing last night she wanted to try also, and while I read her the daily bedtime story she made a sketch of a candle she found in the livingroom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it always delights me to see how many thing you do together with your daughters, Britt-Arnhild - and what could be nicer than journaling/drawing with Marta? perhaps she will share her visual journals with us sometimes?
Send her over to
http://artjournaler.typepad.com/pomegranatesandpaper/

to see somone else that likes to draw every day!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home