My Photo
Name:
Location: Norway

Friday, January 28, 2005

Long work day

Not much hiking or enjoying my house in the woods today. Instead I am working extra long hours. January is always a busy period for me at work with alot of planning and preparations for the months to come. And today is a day like that. It was still dark when I left my house in the wood this morning, and it is dark again now while I am still sitting in my office with a couple more work hours in front of me.

I have nothing to complain about though. It has been a day with few telephones and interuptions, though a couple of meetings have taken their time. My desk looks much more tidy now than what it did when I came this morning, and who else can say that after a long day :-). I have just been out to have dinner over at the Vietnamese restaurant around the corner. Took my book with me so didn't feel lonely a second. Didn't read much either actually, as I started to chat with the woman working there. And in two hours, when I must have managed to finish the difficult letter I still have to write today, my dh is picking me up and we are going to the theatre. The performance is an old Norwegian classic, Ann Margrit by Johan Falkberget - a performance I am looking very much forward to see. And even more because I am going there with my favorite person on earth. Sacred night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home